- HB 5026 (H-1) Draft 3
- Sample County Resolution In Support of HB-5026
- HB 5026 Talking Points
Recent MCDA News
- To aid and assist in the collection and dissemination of information relating to Public Safety Communications Management
- To promote and support the development and management of Public Safety Communications
- To provide MCDA representation with membership in the numerous national, state and local organizations directly relating to Public Safety Communications
- To provide a network of support for its members
Membership is open to persons who are directors; managers; assistant directors or managing supervisors of a Michigan Public Safety Communications Operation persons who serve as 9-1-1 Coordinators in Michigan.
Current membership includes nearly 80 Public Safety Communications Departments.