Active Shooter Response Training
Make every second count when you are faced with a fast-moving incident.
From college campuses to workplace violence to mall shootings, the active shooter is a unique challenge for law enforcement agencies. 911 calls from frightened victims and bystanders are a reality that telecommunicators
will continue to be faced with.
• Profiling the active shooter
• Five origins of active shootings
• Pre-arrival instructions
• Gathering vital intelligence for responders
• Communicating with the active shooter
• Workplace violence
• School shootings
• Containment plans
• Safe environment
• ICS in active shootings
• Critical incident stress debriefings
• Immediate Action Rapid Deployment tactics (IARD)
For more information about DispatchU call or visit our website.
LEARN HOW TO:
• Question and protect callers and witnesses
• Inform and protect law enforcement and responders
• Identify the mentality and characteristics of active shooters